Spring Energy Clearing
With Spring beckoning, this is a perfect time for cleansing and refreshing the energy in your home. I found this Space Clearing Ritual in The Good Energy Book by Tess Whitehurst – which I’ve condensed for simplification purposes.
- Open all windows. Remove all exposed food/drink/pet food
- Make a clearing mist with 20 drops peppermint essential oil and 40 drops Rosemary essential oil.
- Pick up a sage bundle
- Place sea salt on a plate with a tea light candle in the center.
- Starting in the center of your home (for most, that would be your living room) light the candle and place the plate of salt in the center of the room. Circling about the room, clap your hands being sure to include corners and closets to draw out the stagnant “old” energy.
- Light a bundle of sage and move counterclockwise to purify the stagnant energy.
- Spray the room with the peppermint and rosemary clearing mist moving in a clockwise direction.
- Repeat in each room of your home until finished.
- Extinguish the candle and flush the sale down the toilet.
- Shower and cleanse with lavender salt scrub.
- Eat carbohydrates and drink 16 ounces of water.